Security Insurance group in Greeley is staffed by independent agents who offer auto insurance, home insurance, business insurance, and farm & ranch insurance to the people of Northern Colorado. There are many people who don’t remember the days when insurance was available only through insurance agents. Nowadays people are somewhat used to dealing directly with insurance companies but that doesn’t mean they are getting a better deal than when they work with an agent. In fact, it is often the case that it is much more advantageous to work with an independent agent rather than the insurance company directly. This week’s blog will over why it can be better to work with an independent agent.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN INDEPENDENT AGENT
- When an agent is looking for a policy for you, he or she can examine any number of policies and find the best one for you.
- An agent looks at policies from many companies, some that you may not even know of.
- Part of an insurance agent’s job is to get to know their clients.
- In doing that they can learn what factors need special coverage and then they can get you the rider that you need.
- Only with an appropriate rider can you get complete coverage
Saves Time and Money
- Calling every company and asking about every policy is time-consuming!
- Independent insurance agents know the companies and the policies.
- Because they know the policies they can easily find you policies that will cost you less.
- Having the correct riders can also save you money. Read our next blog to find out more about riders.
Call us at 970.373.2688 or 303.660.0632 to learn more about why you should use an independent agent from Security Insurance Group.